Updating Orders Before Shipping
Before an item has shipped the address can be updated through your County Line Kitchen Account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one. When in your account you can manage your addresses.
- Under Account Details click on View Addresses.
- In Your Addresses, you can view your default address, add a new address, edit your addresses, or delete any extra addresses.
Note: we ship items as quickly as possible. Most orders are fulfilled once the order has been confirmed so the address cannot be changed. You can see the fulfillment status of your order.
Updating Orders In Transit
Once an item has shipped, a few extra steps are required to make adjustments.
FedEx or UPS
- Hold or delay packages
- Pick up from a local FedEx or UPS location
- Deliver to another address
- Delivery on another day
- Schedule a delivery window
- Sign for packages online
If the order has shipped with USPS you can create an account with them and request an interception of the package. You can see more information about this by clicking here.