Using the brewer is quick and easy! Click HERE to see how our cold brewer system works!
Common Brewing Questions
- What type of coffee should I use?
- The coffee should be coarse ground. It is best that fresh ground coffee is used, but pre-ground coffee will work fine as well.
- How much coffee do I use?
- It takes about 2 cups of grounds for the 2-quart brewer and 1 cup of grounds for the 1-quart brewer.
- Does this need to steep in the fridge or at room temperature?
- You can do either! Steep 12-14 hours at room temperature or 24-48 hours in the refrigerator.
- Can tea be steeped in the cold brewer?
- Yes! Place loose leaves and water in the cold brewer and steep for 4-12 hours in the refrigerator. Teabags can be used as well.
- Can oils be infused with this?
- Yes! To use this as a diffuser, put the spices or other items in the jar and then put the filter in. Fill the jar with oil. Then you can pour the oil out as needed and the filter will keep the spices, etc in the jar.